Friday 8 January 2010

WBCOOP

Well I heard from my coach that he is entering WBCOOP. Since I have not heard about this before I would did a little research and to my amazement this is going to be the 5th year. Think this will give me a great oppotunity of practicing my MTT skills without denting the bankroll. Hopefully I can win a prize or two so I can enter the SCOOP which would be another first!!

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: 330353



Today is the day I turn variance on its head. I intend to play between 50 and 60 games today if not more to end this pitiful run I am having. Looking back at a few games in the past three or so days I have missed a few spots and not taken small edges that were on offer also had a number of beats that I will not go into. Staying focused and looking forward to a solid session... stay out of my way!!!

Good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment