Thursday 21 January 2010

Made 5 Final Tables

Today I managed to make 5 final tables from the 21 played today. Normally, I would be happy knowing that by making 5 I will come out with a winning session. Alas that was not to be the case, I somehow ended up finishing 5th x2, 7th x2 and 8th. In general, I do not like to talk about bad beats and so do not want to type them either. Let’s just say when all the money goes in whether behind or in front the outcome was the same... NOT POSITIVE!

To run bad only final tables is probably worse than not making the money at all. You spend at least 1.5 hours to get there sometimes as CL but mostly in the pack and not to make it to heads up is disappointing. Overall, i played solidly and should have been rewarded a little better financially. I am running at an all time low of 9% for the month over 444 games.
Good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment